Re: thttpd

On 27/04/2012 02:59, Oleg wrote:
>   Yes, i'm searching a tiny httpd for an embedded system with cgi support and
> possibly with http basic authentication support.
>   Thank you. I didn't know about busybox httpd.

No problem. busybox httpd supports CGI (just throw scripts into cgi-bin), but it
looks like Debian's busybox isn't built with CGI support. You could probably
file a bug for this. I submitted a patch to Ubuntu to enable it early last year.
HTTP basic authentication is also supported by busybox.

And if you're thinking of writing CGI shell scripts, you might be interested in
haserl.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin