MIA check for John Francesco Ferlito (johnf)

Dear all,

I noticed that offlineimap was a few upstream releases behind.

I filed a bug report on the 19th of April, offering to update the
package, go through bug reports, and maintain the package.

There was no response from the current maintainer, John Francesco Ferlito.

His packages have little RC bugs, many normal bugs, warning from
lintian/etc.

          Is John Francesco Ferlito still active?

I'm planning on uploading NMU for offlineimap. I'm not sure about other
packages.

--
Regards,
Dmitrijs.