Bug#667071: ITP: lcmaps-plugins-basic -- Standard LCMAPS plug-ins for basic account mapping
Owner: Dennis van Dok <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : lcmaps-plugins-basic
Version : 1.5.0-1
Upstream Author : Nikhef Grid Security Middleware Team <email@example.com>
* URL : https://wiki.nikhef.nl/grid/Site_Access_Control
* License : Apache 2
Programming Lang: C
Description : Standard LCMAPS plug-ins for basic account mapping
The Local Centre MAPping Service (LCMAPS) is a security middleware
component that processes the users Grid (X.509) credentials and maps the user
to a local account based on the site local policy.
Almost all of the functionality is implemented by plug-ins.
This package contains a set of basic plugins that will probably be
required in most common cases.
- dummy (good/bad), useful as final states in policy expressions
- localaccount, for fixed mappings of specific users
- poolaccount, for mapping known users to a generic pool
- posixenf, for enforcing the mapping (making the actual switch)
- basic-ldap, for interacting with an LDAP account database