Re: pdiff for Translation files, increased times

Hi Joerg,

Joerg Jaspert wrote:

Hi

i took the BSP i am at right now to look at that pdiff shit, and after i
finished yelling at that code, we now are creating pdiff files for
changed Translation-*.bz2 too.

Thank you. This solves #659976.

That is, we just started, so there is only the pdiff for the -en file
available, but whenever the other languages get updates they will gain a
.diff too.

I have no idea if this is support in apt&friends already, but I'm using
the exact same stuff as for the other pdiff files, so shouldn't be too
hard to get into them if not yet.

It now is, although only in experimental. See #657902.