Re: Preinstalled package manager(s) for PCs (wheezy)

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Le vendredi 30 mars 2012 à 22:12 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow a écrit :
>> Gnome-desktop, not gnome. Gnome-desktop would depend on base-deskop and
>> gnome and maybe a few more gnome-ish things that aren't in gnome.
>
> Iâ??d appreciate if you could stop beating a horse thatâ??s been dead since
> before the lenny release. We know perfectly well how our metapackages
> articulate with d-i, and vice versa, thank you.

So your answere to "There is no garphical package manager being
installed for the desktop" is "there is no problem"?

If my idea is bad then present a better one or say why it is bad so
people can think of something better. The initial problem is not solved
so it is far from a dead horse.

MfG
        Goswin