Re: adding information to wnpp

On Dom 18 Mar 2012 11:55:51 Henri Le Foll escribió:
> Hello

OK, maybe I've hitted enter too fast.
> I don't know a to maintain a package, and I would be interested to
> maintain a package I use every day.

OK, my early reply was mostly to ↑ this.

> First I need to learn how to maintain an easy package. But I don't know
> how to find one.
> Question
> ***********
> Is it possible to sort (and find) packages by the difficulty of its
> maintainance ?

I don't really think so. But people involved in packaging can pin point you to
easy packages.

> proposition
> If every package could contain information about the difficulty of its
> maintainance,

I think this is the problem: it is not possible to know this in advance, or at
least in most cases.

Of course, anyone can feel free to probe me wrong :)

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer