Re: On init in Debian

]] Samuel Thibault

Hi,

> Stig Sandbeck Mathisen, le Thu 22 Mar 2012 13:35:15 +0100, a écrit :
> > Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > Because the issue at stake might lie in systemd itself, not the unit
> > > file.
> >
> > And if /bin/sh breaks on an init style system, you can fix it with an
> > editor?
>
> You can cp a known-to-work-statically-compiled /bin/sh there.

How is this different from copying a known-to-work, statically compiled
copy of systemd in?

Have you actually tried systemd and run into problems and not filed
bugs, or are you just spreading FUD here?  (I don't have any bugs filed
by you against systemd.)  If the former, I'd appreciate if you could
file the bugs, if the latter, I'd appreciate if you actually tested the
software you're making claims against before doing so.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen