qemubuilder - are there precompiled kernel-images with ipv6 and ext3 support built-in

Hello!

Are there any precompiled kernels for qemubuilder which have built-in
support for ipv6 and ext3 (and probably other nifty stuff) available?

Even better would be precompiled kernels which use the same
configuration as the debian buildd-network.

I did some research on the w³ and found nothing but out-dated stuff or
kernels without support for these built-in. Even the kernel images
provided by aurel32 [1] were not really suitable or didn't work at all.

Or do I really have to compile the kernel-images myself?

I need the images for testing package build on other than x86 / amd64
arches.

Thanks for your help in advance.

BR,

Björn Esser