Re: debian-multimedia.org considered harmful, Was: Unofficial repositories on 'debian' domains

Stupid question... but even for those packages, which Debian provides
now itself (by the fine work of the pkg-multimedia-maintainers)... are
they build with all the options enabled?

I believe to remember that there were some cases where mp4 stuff was
disabled then...

I surely haven't had to work as closely with Christian as you guys
did,.. but I sometimes notified him of packages which used to show up in
Debian (libaacs and friends) and he dropped them from DMO.