Re: A DM/DD should know how to watch his mouth (code of conduct).

Hi Sergio,

On So, 04 Mär 2012, Sergio Cipolla wrote:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=660814 the Debian
> Multimedia maintainer Fabian Greffrath was very wrong, by being not

You call "crappy" a strong word? I propose that you watch a bit of
TV or read news papers so that you get used to current level
of "strong" words.

Even if I do not agree with the fact that d-m is crappy, we know that
it has its problems.

> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=660924 ) about what I
> thought of it:
> "Fabian, who do you think you are to call d-m-o's packages as 'crappy'?
> d-m-o is a traditional and very respected 3rd party repository for
> Debian and has been for years.

Umpf, as others said already, you know ...

> If I find out the proper channel for this I'll raise this subject so
> as the Debian contributors know that they should measure their words
> otherwise they should step down (even a 'do-ocracy' has its limits)."

Umpf, you should be thankful even to DD/DMs with strong language,
that they dedicate their free time to make your computer run,
and don't blame them that they don't want to take non-official
repositories into account.

Bottom line, get a real life (and I am not feeling sorry for my strong
language)

Best wishes

Norbert
LIFF (n.)
A book, the contents of which are totally belied by its cover. For
instance, any book the dust jacket of which bears the words. 'This
book will change your life'.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff