Re: pdiff for Translation files, increased times
On 12774 March 1977, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> i took the BSP i am at right now to look at that pdiff shit, and after i
> finished yelling at that code, we now are creating pdiff files for
> changed Translation-*.bz2 too.
> That is, we just started, so there is only the pdiff for the -en file
> available, but whenever the other languages get updates they will gain a
> .diff too.
Oh right, and I overlooked one place to adjust, and that was a tiny
little rsync --delete missing an exclude for the Translation-*.diff
Which means that we might have seen a pdiff appear - and next run to
delete it again. Fixed now.
<exa> look i can't afford to to any more work without becoming a DD