Re: upstart: please excuse me - update to latest upstream version

please excuse.  my post days ago may have sounded like "downing systemd"

however my power supply failed i could not correct myself :)

my feeling is "it is neat - as long as its not integrated where I must use it" (same as I said for dbus). and I think it's great debian allows "conflicts" to be in same distro rather than "DD eliminators choosing between".

The reason for my comment is, on a "Wikipedia" page I read, it said systemd is an incompatible replacement for init(1) and that all major GNU Linux are using and moving to it (according to article). That may well be simple ms information on a wiki page.

however I think "systemd" could launch "init" (could work together) for obvious compatibility / pre-exists reasons - and from what i read it suggests no such plan or todo

Thank you very much, -- John