Re: Clarifying the mandatory contents of the Debian copyright file.

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 16:03 +0800, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> $ licensecheck --copyright -r . | /usr/lib/cdbs/licensecheck2dep5 > debian/copyright

That is just what I was looking for, although I doubt I'll be editing
the output, just adding it to my build system, next to where I build the
Debian package for Continuous Integration (even though it's "upstream"
at that point).

I think this information should be highlighted in
http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/

--
Peter Miller <pmiller@opensource.org.au>