Re: Boost defaults change (1.46.1 --> 1.48)

Hi,

> I'd like to point out that any resulting build failures are quite easy
> to fix: either
>  (a) contact package upstream for boost 1.48 changes; or

It is? #652681 doesn't look like it.
Will 1.46 be around long enough that reverting to 1.46 is an option there?
The wheezy release should be with 3.5.0..

> It would be quite helpful to do a rebuild of the 237 boost reverse
> dependencies.  Lucas Nussbaum seems to be able to do this: can you run
> a rebuild with updated boost-defaults?

At least libreoffice is affected by http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=652784.

(Pending and just needs upload, which is planned mid-Jan:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/3.4#3.4.5_release)

Regards,

Rene