Re: New sections

Hi,

On Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 01:46:58PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > education, which is for education related tools that don't fit better
> > metapackages, which is for metapackages so that apt can do special
> Where would you like to see the metapackages of the Debian Edu Blend?

hehe :)

but seriously: when I read that mail from Jörg I wondered whether to react at
all: why move the Debian Edu packages into the education (or metapackage)
section now, if sections are bound to go away anyway?

So I decided for myself not to bother atm.

(Also we still havent release Debian Edu Squeeze (sigh) and moving them now
would mean we would have to divert and more work, while the release is stalled
due to too little workpower anyway...)

cheers,
	Holger