Re: [Lennart Poettering] Re: A few observations about systemd

* Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org) [110719 22:52]:
> Andreas Barth wrote:
> > The decision is already taken that Debian can run on BSD kernels. So
> > if someone wants to revert that decision, it'd need an GR. Not the
> > other way.
>
> That decision was made without a GR, and can manifestly be reversed
> without a GR. Otherwise the release team's architecture qualification
> stuff, and the ftp team's architecture removal stuff wouldn't make much
> sense.

Sure, the decision can be changed by the delegated body for that
decision. It looks to me as the reason that someone wants to replace
init won't be reason enough for that delegated body.

Andi