Re: A few observations about systemd

Russell Coker <russell <at> coker.com.au> writes:
> Uoti, if you spend your time patching systemd for freebsd instead of arguing
> you will do more to get systemd supported.

Even assuming that Debian would fail to support systemd without such a port, I'd
rather spend my programming time working on software that I find interesting or
that is useful to a large number of people, not software that would exist
primarily for the sake of working around social problems in Debian.