Re: [Lennart Poettering] Re: A few observations about systemd

On Jul 19, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:

> kFreeBSD is currently released as a "technology preview". With that, we
> mean it works, but it isn't necessarily ready yet for prime usage. The
> fact that there currently aren't many users yet isn't surprising in that
> light. However, as the port matures, it's not unthinkable that there
> will be many more users.
Again, why?
So far we have one person who likes pf and one who suspects that maybe
FreeBSD could behave better when severely overloaded.

> Frankly, I'd be somewhat surprised if some time after the release of
> wheezy (but still before wheezy+1), usage of Debian kFreeBSD did not
> surpass that of the i386 port.
And do you have any data to justify this prediction or did you see it in
the crystal ball?

--
ciao,
Marco