Re: UDD access from Alioth(s children) (Was: Alioth status update, take 3)

On 14/06/11 at 16:49 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> <tl;dr>Is there some host for php/cgi and UDD access?

Hi,

Maybe we need a general-purpose machine accessible by all alioth users,
without any performance-critical services, to execute all the random
development-supporting scripts that generate web status pages such as
PET, UDD-backed scripts, etc.

So far, I read the alioth transition as:
- old alioth: slow, useful
- new alioth: much faster, less useful

 - Lucas