Re: UDD access from Alioth(s children) (Was: Alioth status update, take 3)

This one time, at band camp, Andreas Tille said:
> Hi again,
>
> I would like to repeat my question about UDD access from alioth (or one
> / both of its successors):  Is there anybody working to reenable the UDD
> access?

This is now reenabled.  I had hoped to get postgres streaming
replication working, but unfortunately udd is running on a 32bit system,
while wagner and vasks are 64bit, so it didn't work out.  localhost/5441
will get you access to udd over a tunnel for now until we can think of
something better/different.

Cheers,