On 04/30/2011 04:24 PM, George Danchev wrote:
- add a new 'frozen' suite, used only during freezes, to prepare
the next stable release

So, if I need to fix an RC bug during the freeze, I'll upload to
unstable, then release managers wait for it to enter rolling and
cherry-pick it from there; or do they cherry-pick directly from
unstable, skipping rolling; or do they cherry-pick from as they find
fit in a mixed fashion.

Better. Quite rapidly, we won't be able to cherry-pick from rolling
(which is what we used to do up to now). And, the proposal is to ask
maintainers to upload the fixed package to $codename-proposed-updates.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/