Hi,

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 05:34:50PM +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> > I'm still reading and thinking… so, don't have an answer yet. But, it
> > you'd like me to read your ideas, you're going to put some efforts and
> > post them here, instead of pointing me to your blog. really.
>
> AOL.
>
> I do appreciate that Raphael is putting efforts in advertising this
> discussion using his blog, but that should not come with drawbacks such
> as forcing people to follow it or getting in the way of those who might
> be offline while reading mailing list threads.

For the record, I do agree as well. I was not expecting the discussion on
-devel that quickly and hoped to start a discussion later on with a more
polished proposal.

I gave the link because I did not had time to properly reintegrate the
analysis provided on my blog in my mail but I still thought that it would
help to go forward in the current discussion.

But that's not a good reason to not have added a text dump at least.
So thanks for that!

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer