Re: Ruby changes for Wheezy

On 28/03/11 at 14:08 +0530, Deepak Tripathi wrote:
> At Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:59:47 +0100,
> Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> >
> Lucas/Antonio,
> Thanks for all your good work, going through all mail thread and wiki, I have couple of questions.
>
> 1) All existing packages will be renamed or only new packages will be updated.

The goal is to have all binary packages renamed by the wheezy release.

Since we will have only one binary package per source package, and our
infrastructure generally deals better when the source package name is
the same as the binary package name, we will also upload new source
packages.

> 2) After renaming, package will be in experimental or unstable.

I think that we can go for unstable now. The breakages should be
minimal.

Lucas