Re: Upcoming FTPMaster meeting

On Mon, 14, Feb, 2011 at 01:08:51PM -0800, Steve Langasek spoke thus..
> I'm happy to file bug reports against the appropriate components if that's
> the right thing to do here; I'm raising it on the list first because I'm not
> sure whether dak is actually affected, and if so whether ftp.debian.org is
> the right place to report the issue.

I've put it on the agenda so we can check if it does affect dak and fix
it if it does.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"That's why the good die young; it's because Death can't be bothered to check
 the paperwork."
     Andy Hamilton, Old Harry's Game