Re: Use language determination tool for SPAM prevention (Was: Spell checker as reasonable SPAM prevention tool)

[Andreas Tille]
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 02:27:03PM +0000, brian m. carlson wrote:
> >
> > I've been thinking about this some as well for my personal domain.
> > Debian has tools that can determine the language of a document
> > (libtextcat and friends).
>
> So this is even better.

Amazingly, SpamAssassin has a plugin based on the same algorithm as
libtextcat.

    man Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat

for SpamAssassin configuration information.
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/