Re: Can you believe it? The Debian website has a new layout!

I too would like to congratulate the team for their effort and for
finally making this happen.

However, is the Debian logo bit off or it's supposed to be that way,
because it's messing up the whole symmetry if you ask me. My
suggestion would be for it to be along the "About Debian Getting
Debian ..." links

Adnan