Re: many packages fail to build twice in a row again

On 20/12/11 at 22:01 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
With recent dpkg(-source) changes, many packages are again failing to build twice in a row, because of uncommitted upstream changes.

Yes, I'd expect that the situation is much worse than it used to be. Not only because of dpkg-source changes, but also due to ubiquity of build tools that throw away build tree after build (pbuilder, sbuild, $VCS-buildpackage...).