Re: ecofont

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 09:52:57PM +0000, 810d4rk wrote:
> Hi, may I ask if it is possible to include ecofont
> (www.ecofont.com/assets/files/ecofont_vera_sans_regular.zip) in
> debian?

Well, is this font freely licensed?  The zip file only contains a ttf font
file, with no accompanying information on redistributability, and the front
page of the website doesn't appear to link to this file:  it's focused on
selling a product.

I find embedded within the font file a copy of the license for the Bitstream
Vera font, but it's not clear if this is the license that attaches to
distribution in this case.