Re: Linux Mint 12 in Debian?

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:22:56PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> While I've read so many complain about the non-customizable aspects of
> Gnome 3, I've seen very few people highlighting how fast gnome-shell is
> in version 3 compared to version 2.

In my case that's because it doesn't match my experience: G3(.0) is very
stuttery/jumpy for me on (Intel onboard GFX paired with a SU9400 Core 2 Duo, so
not *that* old). I live in hope that this will improve (or, that someone will
make an "UltraBook" that is as comfortable for me to use as the Toshiba R600
is ☺)

--
Jon Dowland