Linux Mint 12 in Debian?

Hi,

As many people (including me) are very disappointed in gnome3, switching
from a very configurable desktop environment in gnome2 to a almost not
configurable tablet one, is there any chance that Debian could supply
the Mint version too, with many goodies from gnome3 and a gnome2
look-and-feel?

Thank you for your time and efforts with Debian. Maybe this mail is more
appropriate in the debian-gtk-gnome mailing list, but as I am currently
subscribed to debian-devel, not the other one, please just tell me to
use the other list, and I'll subscribe and move my question there.