Re: ITP: ipmiutil -- Easy-to-use IPMI server management utilities

On 11/28/2011 02:33 PM, Raf Czlonka wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 08:58:42PM GMT, Andy Cress wrote:
>> It supports Windows servers, the others do not.  So users who have mixed OS environments would prefer ipmiutil.
>
> If that's true it's enough of a reason for me for it to be packaged.

I concur.  The more Debian can do to ease its introduction into mixed
and/or non-Debian environments, the more potentially attractive it is to
users.  Having impiutil part of Debian, provided that it is not buggy
and is well-maintained, means one less headache for sysadmins out there.

0.02,
tony