Is anyone maintaining (the ham radio tool) node?

In February, I wrote[1]:

> Both LinuxNode (package "node") and node.js (package "nodejs") are
> designed to be accessed through the command name "node".
> If there is any way I can help, please feel free to ask.

No response from the "node" package maintainers.  My offer still
stands, but I am worried that this is not going to be fixed before the
next release.

So, what next?  Should the node package be orphaned?  Based on popcon,
it seems to have a small but respectable and growing number of users.
Maybe if the current status of the package were more obvious, someone
would start working on it (well, one can hope).

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/614907