Re: segfault error 4 in libpthread-2.13.so X86_64

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 02:05:03PM -0500, Dallas Clement wrote:
> Just pointing out that I'm seeing a segfault inside pthread_join of
> libpthread-2.13.so.  I need to look at the pthread source before I can
> tell why it crashed.  I will also try to roll back to an older version
> of this library to confirm that I was not seeing this crash earlier.

This thread is off-topic for debian-devel.  And this crash is almost
certainly not a bug in libpthread.  Most likely your program has
corrupted the thread state in some way.  You may find that valgrind or
helgrind (both in the valgrind package) can find the bug.  Please do
not ask for further help on this list.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings