konqueror or webkit problem

Dear developers,

since some time I got a little problem with konqueror. Pleas allow me to
describe:

I am using debian/testing with kde and koqueror. When I call websites with
pictures on it, konqueror is starting "libreoffice %U" whenever I call a new
website. I am using "webkit" in koqueror.

When I change back to KHTML, the error is gone. Sadly I cannot use KHTML, as
some special sites i am using, are not running well with KHTML (for example
www.xing.com). Thus I would like to stay at webkit.

You should also know, that this behaviour appears in iceweasel as well, but
only when iceweasel is going to be closed - and very seldom, too.

So, as I cannot clearly recognize, which package is responsible for that
behaviour, I would like to ask, if you heard about this somewhere else.

This behaviour can be reproduced very well, and it appears on my amd64 machine
as well on my 32-bit EEEPC. First I thought, it might be a problem with flash,
but this behaviour appears aslo on my own website, where is no flash content,
but a picture on it. Strangely, on other sites like debian.org or
blog.fefe.com, this behavior never appeared.

IMO I would claim the problem to webkit, but I do not know, if webkit is
sending wrong commands to konqueror, or if konqueror is misunderstanding the
correct commands of webkit engine.

If you need, there is a strace file available while the error appeared, which I
will likely send to you.

Sorry, I cannot define the problem more specific, but these are the things I can
clearly see.

Please feel free to ask for more information, I will be happy to send them to
you.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Hans