Re: RFC: Making mail-transport-agent Priority: optional

On Sb, 15 oct 11, 10:26:06, Jonas Meurer wrote:

> Why not use tasksel for this? It should be easy to introduce a basic
> server task which contains things like default MTA, SSH server, etc.
> while a basic desktop task doesn't.

Actually there already exists a "Mail Server" task[1]. Not very useful
given that exim is already installed through the "Standard" task.

[1] at least in the squeeze installer, I seem to recall some plans to
redefine the default tasks.

Regards,
Andrei