Re: RFC: Making mail-transport-agent Priority: optional

Hi there!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:18:04 +0200, Josh Triplett wrote:
> The 30-35% figure for users who have removed exim still make sense,
> though, to the extent that popcon numbers for a package with priority >=
> standard can make sense.
>
> In any case, I didn't intend the popcon numbers as any kind of proof,
> just a bit of very rough evidence about how many people have removed an
> MTA.

I disagree on that, according to popcon we have 19.27% of users has
postfix installed, which could mean that ~90% of users has an MTA
installed.

FWIW, I would say that the postfix numbers are more representative,
because they are the result of a specific choice.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca