Re: RFC: Making mail-transport-agent Priority: optional

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Adam Borowski wrote:

> That would break their system as daemons have no way to notify the user
> something is wrong.

The user will not be notified even if the daemons send a mail to them.
I don't think any of the desktops GUIs that we ship know anything
about the local mail queue unless explicitly configured in an MUA, nor
do they notify the user when there is new mail.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise