Bug#642694: ITP: python-pyramid-mailer -- mail sending library for Pyramid
Owner: "Matthias Kümmerer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : python-pyramid-mailer
Version : 0.4.1
Upstream Author : Dan Jacob
* URL : https://pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_mailer/dev/
* License : BSD-3-clause
Programming Lang: Python
Description : mail sending library for Pyramid
pyramid_mailer is a package for the Pyramid framework to take the pain
out of sending emails. It has the following features:
* A wrapper around the low-level email functionality of standard Python.
This includes handling multipart emails with both text and HTML content,
and file attachments.
* The option of directly sending an email or adding it to the queue
in your maildir.
* Wrapping email sending in the transaction manager. If you have a view
that sends a customer an email for example, and there is an error in
that view (for example, a database error) then this ensures that
the email is not sent.
* A DummyMailer class to help with writing unit tests, or other situations
where you want to avoid emails being sent accidentally from a