Re: alternative dependency ordering - with respect of packages in main

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 05:14:32PM -0500, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> Hi Bruce,

> >> Do we have a name for the DFSG equivalent of Godwin's Law?  Because you
> >> just failed it.
> >
> > Well, that's disappointing... called a Nazi for daring to explore the
> > possibilities. <sigh>
>
> I think you misread what Steve was saying. When you were calling out
> those who are concerned about software free-ness, you were calling
> them "Nazis". Steve was not calling you a Nazi.

I for one parsed his statement as:

    In any discussion that involves the line "Our priorities are our users
    and free software", someone will use the first half to completely
    disregard the second and say anything non-free is ok as long as it might
    be useful to an user.

--
1KB		// Yo momma uses IPv4!