Re: alternative dependency ordering - with respect of packages in main

Hi Bruce,

>> > I hope Debian would honour the Social Contract and put the needs of the
>> > users ahead of software freeness concerns in that case.
>> Do we have a name for the DFSG equivalent of Godwin's Law?  Because you
>> just failed it.
> Well, that's disappointing... called a Nazi for daring to explore the
> possibilities. <sigh>

I think you misread what Steve was saying. When you were calling out
those who are concerned about software free-ness, you were calling
them "Nazis". Steve was not calling you a Nazi.

If we don't have software free-ness, we don't really have much of a
social contract.