Re: Could the multiarch wiki page be explicit about pkgconfig files?

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 08:51:00AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> ]] "Theodore Ts'o"
>
> | and that's the correct location of pkgconfig files, which currently are
> | stored at /usr/lib/pkgconfig/<lib>.pc.   The Wiki page seems to imply
> | the correct location is /usr/lib/<triplet>/pkgconfig/<lib>.pc.   And
> | I've received patches that drop them there.
>
> /usr/lib/<triplet>/pkgconfig/<lib>.pc is correct.
>
> pkg-config 0.26-1 and newer looks there by default, so you probably want
> to either depend on that version or newer or add a Breaks against older
> versions.

OK, how about /usr/lib/<triplet>/debug/sbin/e2fsck?

I just checked and gdb doesn't find the debugging symbols if I drop the
debug files under /usr/lib/<triplet>.  What is the planned "correct"
place for the debug files?

Thanks,

					- Ted