Re: forwarding bugs upstream - opt-in, delayed, automated

On Sep 15, 2011, at 06:47 PM, Don Armstrong wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Sep 2011, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>> Can you provide a bit more detail on this?
>
>I am looking for a set of perl modules which can handle being fed mail
>and managing a subscription list in response to that mail while also
>allowing for subscriptions/unsubscriptions from an external interface.
>Such a thing may not exist at all, but if it does, I would rather like
>to avoid reinventing the wheel if at all possible.

Thanks.

>> I don't know what you need but maybe it's something that Mailman 3
>> could help with?
>
>Mailman3 isn't finished and is a complete system for dealing with
>standard mailing lists which don't get created or deleted on the fly.

I can't/won't help with the Perl bits, and don't want to clutter up this
mailing list with discussions of MM3, but if you're interested in exploring
possibilities or influencing its feature set, please contact me off-list.

Cheers,
-Barry