Re: DEP5: proposed versioned url for Format: does not work

Le Monday 5 September 2011 18:25:48, David Given a écrit :
> FWIW, I have recently tried to put together a DEP5 compliant copyright
> file for a package I'm working on. I say 'tried' because eventually I
> had to give up. I was simply unable to get enough information out of the
> spec to produce a working file.

YOu could use 'config-edit -appli dpkg-copyright' to create (or edit or
validate) your copyright file. This command is provided by
libconfig-model-perl (I'd suggest to install also libconfig-model-tkui-perl
to get a GUI).

See [1] for more details.

As the author of this tool, I'll welcome feedback to improve it.

All the best

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/config-model/index.php?title=Using_Config-Model

Dominique
--