Re: Where can I found resource to make very simple Debian package like doc-linux-html… ?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 09:54:28AM +0200, Stéphane Klein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to make very simple Debian package to install very
> simple file on my system, only static file, like documentation.
The only difference between a project with static files and a project with
software is usually in the existence of some build scripts (Makefile,
autotools etc.) in the second case. If the project with static files only
contains a proper Makefile too, there is no difference at all.
If you need to build a package that doesn't provide any means to install
its files, you need to install them manually. Usually it is done with
dh_install(1) (in simple cases) or by writing custom code in the install
target (or in override_dh_auto_install in tiny rules).

> I've look "doc-linux-html" package to understand how it's builded.
This package looks quite sophisticated, I don't recommend using it as a
reference.

--
WBR, wRAR