Other OpenCL users anywhere?

Hello,

it seems like OpenCL is becoming routine.  The  -dev files are luckily
shared between many architectures from what I understood, just the
libraries/drivers are platform specific. The NVidia maintainers have
    http://packages.debian.org/sid/nvidia-opencl-icd
in our distribution. For AMD/ATI, there is
    http://wiki.debian.org/ATIStream
giving some direction. For those having no such card, it seems
worthwhile to check out
    http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-sdk/
which works with the CPU.

What we'd now possibly need are some libopencl and libopencl-dev
metapackages. This would then allow to specify at least the build
dependencies for those packages depending on those. No idea if this also
works for the binaries. Is anybody working on anything like it? Should I
otherwise come up with something? My immediate aim is a proper Debian
package for
    http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/OpenCL/index.html

Many thanks and regards,

Steffen