Re: Source Code One Line Change [patch] and Copyright holder

This is the default and proposed installation in the README file. Many many people claim until now (I have received plenty of email's!!!) that they use this installation and could never imagine that there was such a bug for more than a year now. Another guy reported that he has installed pam_yubico module to more than 130 CentOS server's and you could easily imagine what the consequences will be if someone has discovered the bug and solely used it for his own profit.

Cheers,
Chris.