Re: Integrating Emdebian Grip into Debian

Tollef Fog Heen escreveu isso aí:
> ]] Iustin Pop
>
> | > I don't really think it's reasonable to suddenly increase the workload
> | > of maintainers massively by making tracking bugs in emdebian their
> | > problem.
> |
> | While your point is of good nature, why do you think this would
> | increase the workload “massively”?
>
> It approximately doubles the amount of «architectures».

The wiki page explicitly mentions that all grip packages are binary
compatible with their vanilla Debian counterparts, and that the Emdebian
team has not noticed a single package whose behaviour was changed by the
changes made to the binary packages for grip. So for me it does not seem
to add the same burden as adding new actual architectures would.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro