Re: Debian mailing lists archives as mbox (was: Re: [Soc-coordination] Debian Teams Activity Metrics - Report IV) [Update]

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 11:29:41AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > As far as I know it is not only Christian and if we really want to get
> > more people involved into Debian (including non-technicans) tasks like
> > cleaning up the list archive from SPAM might be somehow interesting.
> Yeah, but I don't think that deserves publishing sensitive information.

I know?

> P.S. I know its nice to be open. But publishing real names and mailaddresses
> is a problem and at least problematic under german law (and probably for
> other countries).

What specific law do you have in mind and did you consulted a lawyer or
debian-legal about your concerns?  Disclaimer: While I can read an
understand German every day language I'm not sure that I will understand
legal texts - but I could give it a try.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de