Re: [Soc-coordination] Debian mailing lists archives as mbox (was: Re: Debian Teams Activity Metrics - Report IV) [Update]

Sukhbir Singh schrieb am Thursday, den 04. August 2011:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Can we have some prototype/ format of the Message-IDs that you want us
> to strip? It would be beneficial for both sides because then we can
> show you what we will be handling and you can tell if something else
> needs to be taken care of.
Sure. We have several files with entries like:
Skip-Spam-Message-Id: <4610e762.1f8f12a6.0218.7af1@mx.google.com>
Skip-Spam-Message-Id: <8600e4c3dd4c62fb51f343ac020608e3@gmail.com>
Skip-Spam-Message-Id: <CA287EE3.7684.AC15C2D5@localhost>

if would be best if the converter accepts a message box and several skip
files. I'll write a wrapper that does the dirty details on the filesystem.
(Explaining everything in detail would take more time than writing a script).

Alex