Re: Pre-Depends on remove - what order?

Question.  Pre-Depends should, by "grading" float to the top for a dpkg install list.

What about remove?  Is Pre-Depends guaranteed to be first, last, or neither on remove?

Personally? I sometimes get problems sometimes with dpkg's trying to install things with allot of depnds before things with few depends (though all if successful may be satisfied and a well chosen list). I think "guarantee" as to order is a bit stiff of a word with the current "grading system" but I'd like to hear comments on that too.

Any help or comments please?  One "remove" and "pre-depends" especially ?

Thanks,  John